BRAINCHILD ACADEMY COMPETITION
BrainChild Academy is offering two FREE WORKSHOPS to after school care programs in Sydney's inner west. To win a free workshop you will need to send in a photo or video showing your kids doing something innovative and get the most votes.
It doesn't have to be serious, so have some fun... do a re-enactment, show a crazy invention or do a demonstration!
HOW TO ENTER
Win a free workshop by sending in a photo or video showing your kids doing something innovative! See full competition details...
- Only after school care programs in inner west Sydney are eligible to win the prize.
- You can send in more than one entry.
- Each photo/video must have an entry form.
- Each photo/video must be sent to email@example.com
- Videos must be less than 1 minute long.
- Photos/videos must be an original piece and have the consent of anybody included in it to be entered into the competition.
- Photos and videos will be posted on BrainChild Academy's Instagram account and each like will be counted as one vote.
- Follow us on facebook to get notified when your entry has been posted.
- Share the link to your photo/video to your networks to gain as many votes as possible.
- The deadline for entries and voting is 26th May, 2017.
- A free workshop (one hour) will go to the post with the most votes and one to BrainChild Academy's favourite.
- The free workshop must be scheduled in 2017.