INSPIRE A GENERATION - STEM Professional Development for Primary Teachers
BrainChild comes to your school and works with up to four teachers on one day to provide you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to become one of those remarkable teachers that children adore and parents admire.
The PD includes workbook, STEM lesson plan, one hour of in-class demonstration for each teacher and one hour after school group debrief. The in-class demonstration provides the unique opportunity to see the lessons and resources demonstrated with your own students in your own classroom.
The content is particularly aimed at proficient teachers and will cover the NESA standard descriptors 3.2.2 Plan and implement engaging lesson (STEM) and 4.1.2 Tailoring content for individual needs and positive interactions.
Teachers will receive:
- PD Workbook
- STEM Lesson Plan
- One hour of in-class demonstration
- One hour after school group debrief
- 1 month of phone/email support (BONUS!)
The school will also receive one year's free access to the BrainChild community of resources worth $500, which includes:
- access to all BrainChild lesson plans and activities
- 20% discount on additional Brainchild PD
- membership to the BrainChild community of teachers for further inspiration for STEM lessons and peer support
* Travel and accommodation costs may be additional for interstate and regional.
** Workbook only version also available which includes the workbook, lesson plan and bonus 1 month of phone/email support