ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE - An interactive presentation for primary school students
An interactive presentation for students from Stages 1–3 on innovation and the five key skills that need to be developed.
Anything is Possible is a 50min interactive presentation that puts students firmly at the centre of an exciting future — their future.
A humorous look at past innovations and how they have dramatically shaped the world today is used to frame the future of innovation. We then look at some of the pressing challenges facing us today and what it will take to get through them.
Through a series of interactive challenges that can be done right from their seats, students will then gain direct experience of the five key skills they will need to hone to become true innovators — leadership, creativity, motivation, risk taking and confidence.
This presentation prepares and excites students to be active creators of the world they will inherit.
The presentation is tailored to suit each of the stage levels, with an increasing emphasis on what it will take to succeed in the future workplace at the higher levels.
- Clear knowledge of the five key skills required for innovation
- Understanding of the role of innovation in society and economics
- Re-affirm the importance of what they learn at school and their own importance in the future
Julian has a Master of Science (Communication) degree and was Sydney Social Entrepreneur of the Year in 2010. As an educator for over 20 years, Julian enjoys applying his knowledge and experience to hands-on, play-based challenges. His programs rated 4 stars by students, stimulate and excite young learners’ interest in science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics (STEAM). He believes that nurturing creative problem solving skills is essential to the next generation’s ability to succeed in the coming innovation era.
- A hall or lecture style room where students can be seated facing the presenter for up to 200 students.
- Vocal amplification
- Ability to display images supplied on USB (power point style)
Cost: BrainChild can be booked for up to three presentations in one day. The cost per student is based on a maximum of 200 students per presentation:
- $1,100 for one presentation = $5.50 per student
- $1,900 for two presentations = $4.75 per student
- $2,500 for three presentations = $4.17 per student