CRACK THE CODE - An exciting event for large groups
Special Agent Needed to Save the Day!
Special Agent, you have been called in to your local shopping mall to help recover treasure that criminal mastermind “Vlad Binchi” has locked in a safe.
To unlock the safe, you will need to solve a series of puzzles each more challenging than the next to reveal a piece of the code. Put all the pieces of the code together in the correct sequence, enter it into the control panel and you just might save the day!
If you do, you will be rewarded!
This is a holiday activity for shopping malls or other organisations that would like to attract and entertain up to 100 children and their families per hour.
This event caters to students in Years 1-6 and is divided into three age streams.
9:30 – 1:00pm
Number of children
336 : Based on 16 children starting every 10mins.
Each child participates at their own pace for approximately 15-30mins
$1500 (ex GST)
$4.46 per child
Room to place eight trestle tables in sets of two tables length ways and a welcome point desk.
BrainChild Academy holds $20m in public liability insurance and all presenters have current Working with Children and Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
There are several optional promotional opportunities that can be linked to this activity to increase the publicity for the Centre.
- Direct communications via email from registered bookings
- Creation of a co-hosted facebook event page to generate interest and ensure bookings are filled.
- Day prizes based on best photo put on facebook and using the Centre and BrainChild’s handles. The day prize can be sponsored by a tenant (for example Kidstuff) and therefore provide an additional and specific promotional opportunity for a tenant.
- Completion prize (for when the children successfully decode the bomb) could be sponsored by a tenant (Kidstuff?) which could take the form of a discount for spending at the shop.
- One of the challenge activities in the escape room activity could incorporate visiting a tenant or using the tenant’s company name in the puzzle providing further exposure.
- If the centre has an app, then we can drive traffic towards the app by having children enter the code into the app, which then reveals the prize (depending on the features of the app, you may be able to randomise the prize and/or offer different prizes. This option also allows us to bump up promotion pre-event.